What is a confession? The online dictionary defines confession as:
con·fes·sion [kuhn-fesh-uhn] ~ noun
1. acknowledgment; avowal; admission: a confession of incompetence.
2. acknowledgment or disclosure of sin or sinfulness, especially to a priest to obtain absolution.
3. something that is confessed.
4. a formal, usually written, acknowledgment of guilt by a person accused of a crime.
5. Also called confession of faith. a formal profession of belief and acceptance of doctrines, as before being admitted to church membership.
A confession from me about? Okay .. I have one. Although its a silly thing I check my horrorscope pretty much every day. But I not only do I check the ‘normal’ horrorscope – I check my chinese horrorscope as well. I know it’s silly. I know it doesn’t mean anything and is only for entertainment purposes ~ but i still do it
PS – In the chinese zodiac I’m a water tiger. How fitting. LOL